Which India is most dependent on in terms of logistics?
- by admin
The list of dependents in the world has gone beyond the usual suspects like Japan and China, and the list also includes India and the US.
The US is the third-most-dependent country on the list with 15.8% of its exports dependent on logistics.
India’s imports are the third most in terms.
The biggest exporters are the US and Australia, followed by China, Germany, Japan and France.
The US is by far the most dependent country on logistics, followed closely by Japan.
India imports the most goods and services from the US, and imports almost twice as much as it exports.
The most important imports are machinery and components.
The country is the world’s largest importer of machinery, including the latest models like the Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Viper, Ram 1500 and Jeep Cherokee.
India imports machinery from Germany and Japan.
The UK, France and the Netherlands are the biggest importers.
India is the second-largest exporter of food, with over $1.5 trillion worth, followed behind the US with $1 trillion worth.
The next most important exporters to India are Germany, the US or France.
The list of dependents in the world has gone beyond the usual suspects like Japan and China, and the list…
- Royal Air Force to deliver a major new logistics hub in UK, France
- This Concord Express Express Is Now the Best Way to Get to JFK
- How to order Express Freight Logistics from Amazon (UK?)
- How to manage rapid express and the other new technologies
- When is Pacific Express’ $5.8 billion rail project ready to begin?