Business Express,AP Express and Ideal Express to expand into Singapore.
- by admin
Business Express is expanding into Singapore, expanding to accommodate an expected growth of 2.3 million passengers per annum by 2020, the company said in a statement.
The company said it would increase its presence in Singapore, with the new facility being able to accommodate 3,000 people.
“Our goal is to have up to 1,000 seats available by 2020.
We are now expanding our footprint into Singapore with the aim of providing an additional 2.6 million passengers by 2020,” the statement said.
Express has been the largest and most profitable carrier in the world, with its revenue topping $1 trillion.
Business Express is expanding into Singapore, expanding to accommodate an expected growth of 2.3 million passengers per annum by 2020,…
- Royal Air Force to deliver a major new logistics hub in UK, France
- This Concord Express Express Is Now the Best Way to Get to JFK
- How to order Express Freight Logistics from Amazon (UK?)
- How to manage rapid express and the other new technologies
- When is Pacific Express’ $5.8 billion rail project ready to begin?