Which airlines will make it to the next stage?
- by admin
A big step for Airmail, the new carrier for Airtel and Vodafone India’s direct flights, will be a deal with the government of Bengaluru to build a new airport at Guntur, which is the capital of Bengal, which would be the only one of the Indian states with its own runway.
The deal will be worth about $1.3 billion, with the state government paying about 20 percent of the costs.
It was announced by Airmay as the airline will now get direct flights from Bengaluru’s airport, as well as flights to and from the capital, from Bengal.
It also will fly to Mumbai from the city, where it currently flies from, but will now fly from Delhi.
“Our mission is to continue to deliver a quality service to our customers.
We are committed to ensure that our customers are protected,” said Anupam Vora, chief executive of Airmair.
The airline said that it has completed a $5.3 million refurbishment of the Guntud airport, which was originally built for a Soviet military aircraft carrier, the Admiral Gorshkov, and the aircraft carrier Tirpitz.
“We have made the first step in the process of making this terminal an Airmaidan facility,” said Airmain’s Vora.
A big step for Airmail, the new carrier for Airtel and Vodafone India’s direct flights, will be a deal with…
- Australia’s extreme express logistics services: $9.9 million deal for Express logistics
- Which is the fastest, easiest and cheapest way to send goods to Australia?
- Linkway Express Logistics Launches in Bangalore
- Which airline is best for international travel?
- How the Marine Express logistics ship lost in the Strait of Malacca is not a “lost” but a “disrupted”