UPS and Amazon: We’ll get $50 million for Africa
- by admin
UPS and online logistics giant Amazon are expected to sign a $50 billion deal to expand logistics services in Africa.
Reuters reported the deal, which would be the largest such transaction in history, will allow Amazon to sell products and services in more than 100 countries around the continent.
The deal would also see Amazon expand its own logistics business and create thousands of new jobs.
The agreement is expected to close in the second half of the year.
UPS and online logistics giant Amazon are expected to sign a $50 billion deal to expand logistics services in Africa.Reuters…
- Australia’s extreme express logistics services: $9.9 million deal for Express logistics
- Which is the fastest, easiest and cheapest way to send goods to Australia?
- Linkway Express Logistics Launches in Bangalore
- Which airline is best for international travel?
- How the Marine Express logistics ship lost in the Strait of Malacca is not a “lost” but a “disrupted”