Linkway Express Logistics Launches in Bangalore
- by admin
Linkway is launching a logistics platform in Bangalore.
The platform will connect Indian Railways with logistics firms across the country.
The Bangalore-based company, which is based in Dubai, is a subsidiary of Indian Rail Corporation, which owns the Linkway brand.
The company said the platform will allow logistics companies to link up with Indian Rail and link up logistics companies across the world.
The company said it will be used to connect logistics companies from the US, UK, Japan and Australia.
Linkway has already launched a logistics network in the US and Europe.
Linkway is launching a logistics platform in Bangalore.The platform will connect Indian Railways with logistics firms across the country.The Bangalore-based…
- Royal Air Force to deliver a major new logistics hub in UK, France
- This Concord Express Express Is Now the Best Way to Get to JFK
- How to order Express Freight Logistics from Amazon (UK?)
- How to manage rapid express and the other new technologies
- When is Pacific Express’ $5.8 billion rail project ready to begin?