How to make a smart watch that’s always connected
- by admin
How do you make a watch that always connects?
That’s what we tried to do with our first smartwatch, the Indigo.
It’s a big, rectangular box with a few buttons.
It looks like a smartphone, but it’s a smartwatch.
You press a button and it’s connected to your phone, so you can use it to read a book on your phone or to send a text message.
That’s a feature we’re excited to launch with the Indige SmartWatch, which is our first new smartwatch to launch since the Indiegogo campaign for the Indego was launched last summer.
Here’s what you need to know about the Indigo SmartWatch.
How do you make a watch that always connects?That’s what we tried to do with our first smartwatch, the Indigo.It’s…
- Royal Air Force to deliver a major new logistics hub in UK, France
- This Concord Express Express Is Now the Best Way to Get to JFK
- How to order Express Freight Logistics from Amazon (UK?)
- How to manage rapid express and the other new technologies
- When is Pacific Express’ $5.8 billion rail project ready to begin?