Blue Express has opened a new delivery business and is working on an exclusive offer
- by admin
Blue Express is launching a new company and is actively recruiting, according to its official blog.
The company, which is based in Seoul, South Korea, has an exclusive, pre-owned delivery service to deliver orders to its customers in Seoul and its surrounding area.
Blue Express is working with a group of experienced logistics professionals to make this offer available to more customers.
The service will be offered to a select group of Blue Express customers and will include shipping of items in a flat-pack format, the company said.
Blue and Blue Express said that their pre-ordered products will be shipped to them at a cost of around 10% of the shipping cost.
The new service, which will launch in the next 24 hours, will also allow customers to send goods to their own warehouse or warehouse to be delivered to them.
In a tweet, Blue Express added that its pre-order items will be delivered at the request of customers.
Blue Express is launching a new company and is actively recruiting, according to its official blog.The company, which is based…
- Australia’s extreme express logistics services: $9.9 million deal for Express logistics
- Which is the fastest, easiest and cheapest way to send goods to Australia?
- Linkway Express Logistics Launches in Bangalore
- Which airline is best for international travel?
- How the Marine Express logistics ship lost in the Strait of Malacca is not a “lost” but a “disrupted”